Lake Washington Technical College
11605 132nd Avenue, NE, Kirkland, WA 98034
With programs that focus exclusively on professional development, Lake Washington Institute of Technology is a great destination to advance your career. The institute’s academics include more than 100 program options leading to a certificate or associate’s degree.
These programs are ideal for students looking for a quick training solution. However, if you’re interested in a more comprehensive education, an associate’s degree or certificate may not be enough. In this case, you might choose to enroll in one of the institute’s direct transfer agreement programs, which enable you to transfer to a baccalaureate degree program at a four-year institution.
Despite being a career school, Lake Washington Institute of Technology features a vibrant college life with plenty to do. Clubs, organizations, on-campus performances and student government are just a few of the ways to get involved on campus.
Many financial aid opportunities are available at Lake Washington Institute of Technology. The school offers scholarships and grants, as well as need-based state and federal financial aid. If this proves to be insufficient tuition assistance, a student payment plan is also available.
The basic admissions requirement at Lake Washington Institute of Technology is a high school diploma or GED. However, certain programs may have more selective requirements. These programs are typically in health care, and requirements can be found on the institute’s admissions website.
Licenses, Accreditations, and Memberships
Accreditations ?Accreditation refers to the practice of being reviewed by an independent, non-profit accrediting agency that specializes in educational quality.
- American Culinary Federation
- American Design Drafting Association
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
- Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Equipment and Engine Training Council Certification
- National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Washington State Department of Health
- Washington State Department of Health, Board of Massage
- Washington State Department of License
- Washington State Department of Social and Human Services/Washington State Department of Health
- Total Students
Undergraduate vs. Graduate
Full-Time vs. Part-Time Students
Students Coming From In-State vs. Out-of-State
Students State Origin
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Lake Washington Technical College. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Lake Washington Technical College.