Top 10 Online MBA Schools
Find out which online MBA programs are the most popular.
There are over 50 online MBA programs available for students interested in distance learning. With so many options, it can be difficult to narrow it down to a few that could work for you. To help you in your search, we’ve compiled a list of the most popular business schools that offer an online MBA program.
Click on the links below for admissions, tuition, financial aid and other valuable information on each school.
Top 10 Online MBA Schools
- University of Phoenix - Online School: One of the most popular online schools, the University of Phoenix offers an online MBA program that claims to be challenging and current. In this program, students are allowed to tailor the curriculum to their intended specialty such as, accounting, marketing, public administration and health care management.
- American InterContinental University - Online School: The online MBA program at American InterContinental University seeks to educate motivated students who want to excel in their business career. The program prepares students for their individual careers goals by offering specializations in some of the most popular industries today such as finance, marketing and accounting.
- Colorado Technical University - Online School: Students who earn an MBA online at the Colorado Technical University are taught business theory and skill-building assignments to allow them a smooth transition into the global business world of today.
- Saint Leo University Online: In this online MBA program, students are able to choose from a generalist or specialized approach. Each program is committed to helping students become future leaders in their field.
- Jones International University - Online: Attending an online MBA program at Jones International means you gain a competitive edge against other job applicants. In order to accommodate students with all interests, they offer 14 different specializations.
- Northcentral University - Online School: A rigorous and relevant curriculum is offered to online MBA students at Northcentral University. Many of the specialized programs offered require students to complete a project prior to graduation to demonstrate the skills they learned.
- Kaplan University, Portland: Students of the Kaplan University online MBA program are provided the skills needed to thrive in business leadership positions. Assignments emphasize resume-building exercises so students graduate with a professional portfolio demonstrating their business skills.
- Keller Graduate School of Management - Online School: The online MBA program at Keller Graduate School of Management focuses on providing students with real-world experience. Students in this program are allowed to take a generalist or specialist approach.
- Ashford University - Online: The curriculum of the Ashford University MBA program online provides students with a competitive edge in the job market. The program is offered at a low cost and moves at an accelerated pace.
- Argosy University Online: The online MBA program at Argosy University teaches students to become business problem-solvers. Students who wish to specialize work with an Academic Counselor to help fit their coursework into the needs of their intended field.
People Who Read This Article Also Read:
Types of MBA Programs
Top 10 Tips on Applying to an MBA Program
Should I Earn a Masters Degree or an MBA?
Is an Online MBA for me?
MBA: Is It For Me?
How Hard Are MBA Programs?
Is Medical School in Your Future?
PhD Programs: Overview