College Planning as an Adult Student
Guide to Online Degrees and Online Education
Tools & Services
Getting Started with Online Education
Before you start an online degree program, you may have some questions: What are the classes like? What equipment do I need? What can I expect from my program? Get the answers to all your questions here.
- Pros and Cons of Online School
- How to Choose the Best Online School
- Top 10 Online Degree Myths
- What to Expect From an Online School or Distance Learning Program
- Different Types of Distance Learning
- What Materials and Equipment Do You Need For Online School?
- Ten Things to Consider When Choosing an Online School
- Top 10 Online Degree Programs
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
Some say Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) are the next big thing in education. MOOCs are huge, free online courses that are often taught by renowned college professors from renowned colleges and universities. What's the catch? We aren't sure there is one. Find out for yourself here.
- What is a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)?
- Which MOOC Website Should I Use?
- 5 Study Tips for MOOC Students
- How to Use MOOCs to Get Your Dream Job
- How to Teach MOOCs Effectively
- Colleges with Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
- Best Free SAT Test Prep: MOOCs and Free Online Test Prep
- Why You Should Never Cheat in Online Courses
- How MOOCs Can Help You Choose a Major
- Surprising Things You Can Learn From MOOCs
- Advice for Parents: Helping Your Student Manage MOOC Study Time
Online Degrees and You
How does an online degree fit into your lifestyle? How can you choose an online degree program to match your career goals? Read more about how an online degree can fit your life.
- What Online Courses Can Advance Your Career?
- Online Degrees by Industry
- Can Online Degree Credits be Transferred to Other Schools?
- Top 10 Tips to Pay for Online Schools
- How to Get Your Employer to Pay for Your Online Education
- Juggling Online School, a Career and a Family
- Top 10 Links Every Online Student Should Bookmark Right Now
- Top 10 Tips for Succeeding in Online School
- How Online Education Offers a Valuable Solution in a Down Economy
- Distance Learning and Student Support
See All College Planning as an Adult Student Articles