College Planning in High School
Standardized College Testing and Test Prep
Standardized Testing Overview
If you're just getting started with your college prep, you may not know about the SAT, PSAT, ACT or TOEFL. What are the tests? How are they structured? What's a good score? Learn the basics about standardized testing here.
- SAT: The Essentials
- SAT Subject Tests: the Essentials
- ACT: The Essentials
- SAT or ACT: Which Should You Take?
- Should You Send All of Your SAT Scores to Colleges?
- What's a Good SAT Score or ACT Score?
- PSAT/NMSQT & the PLAN (Pre-ACT)
- TOEFL: The Essentials
- The GED, IB, CLEP and Other College Admissions Tests
- SAT and ACT Test Dates and Deadlines: 2013-2014
- Colleges That Do Not Require SAT Scores
- Is Standardized Testing Fair?
It's not secret that test preparation can help improve your score. Learn strategies, tips and tactics here to raise your scores and put your best foot forward.
- How to Improve Your SAT and ACT Scores
- 5 Best Foods for SAT Test Day
- 10 SAT Test Day Tips
- Sample SAT Questions and Strategies By Section
- SAT Strategies
- SAT Test Prep Courses: What Will They Do For Your Score?
- SAT Tutors and Coaches
- SAT Prep Online
- How Parents Can Help with SAT Prep
- Sample Test Questions: SAT, ACT and PSAT
- Test Prep Comparison Guide
See All College Planning in High School Articles