Baptist Health Schools Little Rock
11900 Col Glenn Rd # 1000, Little Rock, AR 72210
One of the main sources of healthcare education in Little Rock, Arkansas, Baptist Health Schools provides solid career training that extends from the classroom to student services and student life activities. Programs include in-demand, commonly offered programs as well as unique, cutting-edge fields.
A well-established school that has been educating area residents for nearly a century, Baptist Health Schools is particularly well respected for its Nursing program, which is one of the largest in the state.
Additional certificate and diploma programs at Baptist Schools are offered in such fields as Medical Technology, Occupational Therapy Assistance, Radiography and Surgical Technology.
To provide an even broader range of opportunities, Baptist Health also features programs in cutting-edge fields like Sleep Technology and Histotechnology.
Campus life also supports students in their professional goals through professional student associations.
Student Services provides assistance as well by offering counseling, academic advising, disability support, financial aid services and religious activities.
Applications for admission to Baptist Health Schools are available online.
Quick Facts about Baptist Health Schools Little Rock
Mid-size City Setting
Small (Under 2,000 Undergrad)
On-Campus Housing Available
Licenses, Accreditations, and Memberships
Licenses ?Licenses typically come from educational departments, boards, or commissions that regulate educational institutions in the state.
- Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Arkansas State Board of Private Career Education
Accreditations ?Accreditation refers to the practice of being reviewed by an independent, non-profit accrediting agency that specializes in educational quality.
- Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA)
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education programs (CAAHEP)
- The Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE)
- The Joint Review Committee on Education Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology (JRCNMT
- The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- The National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
- The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
- Arkansas State Board of Nursing: Nurse Administrators of Nursing Education Program
- Association of Surgical Technologists
- Total Students
Undergraduate vs. Graduate
Full-Time vs. Part-Time Students
Gender of Students
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Baptist Health Schools Little Rock. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Baptist Health Schools Little Rock.