Medical Assistant Program
For more than 50 years the Allen School of Health Sciences has been helping people just like you train for a career in health care. Use our strength and competitive edge in health care career training to make 2014 your year. We stick to health care because it’s what we know, and we’re good at it. We hold the tools you need to complete your education FAST.
Allen School of Health Science’s Phoenix AZ Campus features a comprehensive Medical Assistant program, which provides you the unique opportunity to complete training in as few as 9 months. Go from learning to earning fast and at one of the lowest costs in the valley.
Contact us today.
Enroll in the Allen School of Health Sciences Medical Assistant Program to:
- Complete your training in less time than other schools with our Fast-Track Program and take advantage of our small class sizes
- Learn from Faculty comprised of real industry professionals
- Take Advantage of Lifetime Career Services Assistance
- Dream Act Scholarships available to those who qualify
- Enjoy the experience of our 50 year history as a recognized and established institution launching students into successful medical careers
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Allen School of Health Sciences is licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Post Secondary Education, the New York State Department of Education, and nationally accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
For more information about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please click here.
School Website: Allen School of Health Sciences - Phoenix, Arizona
Allen School of Health Sciences - Phoenix, Arizona
15650 North Black Canyon Highway Suite 210
Phoenix, AZ 85053