Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations
5154 Okeechobee Blvd Ste 201, West Palm Beach, FL 33417
To teach underprivileged, unemployed and underemployed men and women of Palm Beach County the knowledge, skills, and competencies needed to be employed in the Healthcare Profession.
1. To network with existing available resources in order to assist students in completing their education, and in obtaining and retaining employment.
2. To meet the employment needs of the healthcare community of Palm Beach County by contributing to a well-prepared workforce.
3. To offer healthcare employees continuing educational opportunities for upgrading knowledge, skills, and competencies in order to retain employment.
Quick Facts about Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations
Large Town Setting
Small (Under 2,000 Students)
On-Campus Housing Available
Licenses, Accreditations, and Memberships
Licenses ?Licenses typically come from educational departments, boards, or commissions that regulate educational institutions in the state.
- Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education
Accreditations ?Accreditation refers to the practice of being reviewed by an independent, non-profit accrediting agency that specializes in educational quality.
- Council for Occupational Education (COE)
- Total Students
Full-Time vs. Part-Time Students
- African American
- Unknown and Other
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations.