Heald College, Stockton
1605 East March Lane, Stockton, CA 95210
Heald College offers you hands on career education in some of America’s top career fields. Benefits include:
- Associate degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, allowing you to get the education you need to get into the workforce as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors with academic and real world industry experience who are eager to help provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Lifetime career services assistance for graduates. Career Services advisors can help you find post graduation employment opportunities — a service you can access throughout your career.
- Heald College is dedicated to your success today — and tomorrow!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Popular Career Education Programs
Heald College offers career education in these and other popular areas:
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Construction Management
- Dental Assisting
- Health Information Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Sales and Marketing
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Microsoft®Windows® Server Administration
- Network Systems Administration
- Pharmacy Technology
Note: Programs vary by campus and term.
High school diploma or GED required.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please visit our website at www.heald.edu/disclosures
School Website: Heald College, Stockton