At FORTIS Institute, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. FORTIS Institute also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations.
The following objectives are essential to the mission of FORTIS Institute:
- To offer sound diploma and degree programs.
- To develop each student's individual and professional growth, including written and interpersonal communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving competencies.
- To attract and retain qualified instructors who are effective in the classroom and familiar with appropriate current medical, and/or technical practices.
- To develop in students a professional attitude and an awareness of contemporary career practices through exposure to pragmatic course content and to faculty currently engaged in enterprise.
- To assist graduates in finding positions for which they are trained.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Contact Individual Campus About Specific Accreditation Information.
Programs Vary by Campus
For consumer information: http://compliance.fortis.edu/
School Website: Fortis Institute, Cookeville
Fortis Institute, Cookeville
1025 Highway 111
Cookeville, TN 38501
Seasonal average temperatures for Cookeville, TN