Penn State Description
Pennsylvania State University (PSU) Beaver is a small, scenic campus located near Pittsburgh. It has been acknowledged by corporate recruiters as having top graduates for the workforce, and has the resources of the PSU system behind it.
It has undergraduate degrees in areas like Administration of Justice, Communications, Information Sciences and Technology, and Psychology. It also has a partnership with PSU Harrisburg to provide a graduate degree in Education (Teaching and Curriculum).
Students even have the option of completing their first two years at Beaver, choosing from hundreds of available PSU academic programs, and then transferring to another campus to complete their degrees.
The university has plenty more to offer, including:
- Active student life (clubs, cultural performances, leadership opportunities, social events, and more)
- Career placement services
- Financial aid for qualifying applicants
- “JumpStart” dual-enrollment program for high school students
- Lower tuition costs for Pennsylvania residents
- Military education benefits for eligible members or veterans
- Online application process for admissions
- Study abroad programs
Consider Pennsylvania State University Beaver campus if you are looking for a smaller school with the extensive resources of a larger university network.
Quick Facts about Pennsylvania State University, Beaver
Large Town Setting
Small (Under 2,000 Undergrad)
On-Campus Housing Available
Penn State Ratings & Reviews
Penn State Students
- Full-Time Undergrad Students
- Freshman Class
- Total Students (Undergrads & Graduate Students)
Undergraduate vs. Graduate
Full-Time vs. Part-Time Students
Gender of Students
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Pennsylvania State University, Beaver (Penn State). CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Pennsylvania State University, Beaver (Penn State).