At Fortis Institute, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. Fortis Institute also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations.
The following objectives are essential to the mission of Fortis Institute:
- To offer sound diploma and degree programs.
- To develop each student's individual and professional growth, including written and interpersonal communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving competencies.
- To attract and retain qualified instructors who are effective in the classroom and familiar with appropriate current medical, and/or technical practices.
- To develop in students a professional attitude and an awareness of contemporary career practices through exposure to pragmatic course content and to faculty currently engaged in enterprise.
- To assist graduates in finding positions for which they are trained.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Contact Individual Campus About Specific Accreditation Information.
For consumer information: http://compliance.fortis.edu/
School Website: Fortis Institute, Lawrenceville
Fortis Institute, Lawrenceville
2572 Brunswick Pike
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
Seasonal average temperatures for Lawrence Township, NJ