For over 125 years Central Christian College has been dedicated to providing a quality education from a Christian worldview. Whether you are working in a small or large health system, are planning to run your own business, or looking to advance your skills in your personal and professional life, Central Christian College's accredited, 100% fully online degree programs will provide you with the tools, skills, and knowledge to help you excel in the global marketplace.
Top 5 reasons to choose Central Christian College:
1. Leading academics – Central Christian College offers excellent academics with well qualified professors.
2. Affordable tuition – Scholarships, federal aid, employer tuition assistance programs and military benefits may be available to all Central Christian students who qualify.
3. Flexible – Our coursework is taught in an asynchronous fashion, with all classes offered 100% online. This allows you the flexibility to complete your coursework in your own time, regardless of family or work commitments.
4. Christian foundation –Central Christian was founded on Christian values, and all programs are taught from a Christian worldview. With a degree from Central Christian, you can be sure that you will learn ethical and biblical decision making skills to help you in today's global economy.
5. Regionally accredited – Central Christian has received the stamp of approval from the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This means that a degree from Central Christian College will be widely accepted and approved from corporations and business leaders alike.
Our commitment to graduating Christian servant leaders who are highly skilled and successful professionals has led us not only to launch programs online, but also to partner with GlobalHealth Education to offer completion degrees for the first time in healthcare to include the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Healthcare Management concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Health Information Management concentration
- Medical Practice Management concentration
- Human Resource Management concentration
Central Christian College offers programs that have been built with industry standards in mind. Programs designed to address not only the specific critical thinking and collaborative skills the industry demands, but are validated by some of the nation's top authorities and largest systems in healthcare today. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity that allows you to take charge of your future. Pick up the phone and give us a call today! Our student advocates are ready to assist you.
Central Christian College of Kansas is located on an attractive campus in a residential area in the south part of McPherson, Kansas. McPherson (located 60 miles north of Wichita and 35 miles south of Salina on I-135) has a population of about 14,000 and is considered a progressive, attractive community. Among the recreational activities available are tennis and racquetball courts, several parks, a YMCA, a large water park, and a tournament-quality golf course. McPherson has many fine businesses in the downtown area, a hospital, clinics, a selection of offices for dental, medical, chiropractic, and optometric care, as well as other services. There are more than 35 churches in the area.
Central, a four-year college, is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church of North America. While accepting and supporting the doctrines of the Free Methodist Church, Central opens its door and solicits students, regardless of handicap, religious preference, race, color, economic status, or geographic location. The college character and lifestyle are communicated to each prospective student.
School Website: Central Christian College
Central Christian College
1200 S Main
Mcpherson, KS 67460
View campus map for Central Christian College
Good walkability. We think you’ll enjoy walking in this area.
Seasonal average temperatures for Mcpherson, KS
- Wichita Colleges (14)