Get Admissions Info
Kaplan University - Online School
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Committed to Your Development and Career
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes (with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Whether you're an online or on-ground student, you can take advantage of everything our campuses have to offer. You'll have a team of local staff and faculty working hard to help you succeed. Our teams include:
- Financial Aid Advisors: they'll help you maximize your grants/scholarships to reduce your tuition. If you need to make loan applications they'll guide you through that process.
- Education Advisors, Faculty, and Tutors: want to get your degree as fast as possible? Our team will create a plan that fits your schedule and will have you counting down the days to your graduation. Need extra help with your studies? They'll give you as much one-on-one tutoring as you need, at no extra charge!
- Career Services Experts: we have a network of connections with local employers. Many employers come to us first when they need to fill open positions. Our staff can help open doors to new career opportunities. Our job is not done until you're in the career of your dreams.*
At our campuses we host employment fairs, we have computer/printing stations and nursing labs, and our student clubs give you the opportunity to connect with your peers and alumni. All of us at Kaplan University are here to help you achieve your career goals. Our curricula are career-focused and incorporate the professional competencies that employers are seeking. We are accredited by the same organization that accredits some of the best known private and public universities in the country. With online classes and flexible on-ground schedules, you can work your studies around your other life commitments. So take charge of your future and prepare for the career you have always wanted. Choose one of Kaplan University's innovative programs and, if there's a location near you, enjoy the additional benefits that our campuses have to offer. We have 15 locations in: Iowa, Indiana, Nebraska, Missouri, Wisconsin, Maine, and Maryland.
*Kaplan University is regionally accredited. See our website for details.
**Kaplan University does not guarantee the transferability of credit. See University Catalog for Transfer of Credit policy.
**Kaplan University's programs are designed to prepare graduates to pursue employment in their field of study, or in related fields. However, the University does not guarantee that graduates will be placed in any particular job, eligible for job advancement opportunities, or employed at all. Additional training or certification may be required.
Kaplan University is regionally accredited; see the University website for details. www.kaplanuniversity.edu/about/accreditation-licensing.aspx
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information, click here.
- Kaplan University cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
Kaplan University is committed to helping our students achieve their academic goals. We offer several new scholarships and grants for first-time enrolling students. You could save $100 to $500 per term on most undergraduate degree programs, up to $8,500. No repayment is required. Terms and conditions apply.
Choose a scholarship from below that you may be eligible for and submit your application along with any required support documents to your Admissions Advisor.
Every Credit Counts
$500 per-term reduction to the program institutional charges, with a maximum value of $8,500 toward a bachelor's degree or $4,500 toward an associate's degree.
$100 per-term reduction to the program institutional charges, with a maximum value of $1,700 for a bachelor's degree and $900 for an associate's degree.