Get Admissions Info
Penn Foster High School
Accredited high school diploma - your way
Earning a High School Diploma is one of life's greatest accomplishments. Having a diploma can open so many opportunities…college, promotions, pay raises, new careers, or even just the sense of pride and confidence that comes with such an achievement.
Many who are looking to earn their High School Diploma often can't, or would prefer not to attend traditional, regularly scheduled high school classes. For those looking to earn their High School Diploma on their schedule, Penn Foster High School offers the perfect solution. With our flexible online format, everyone can now get the education they need for the life they want.
Penn Foster High School is one of the largest regionally accredited online high schools in the country and has educated millions of students looking to earn their High School Diploma. When students complete their program they are awarded a regionally accredited High School Diploma, not a GED.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster High School To Earn Their High School Diploma Online:
• All learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
• Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that's right for them.
• There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
• With Penn Foster High School, students earn a regionally accredited High School Diploma.
• Students have the option to choose a high school program with career concentrations in the areas of health care, information technology, carpentry, electrical, and plumbing.
• Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student's success is just a phone call or an email away.
• We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
• Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Penn Foster High School's affordable tuition with 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
• Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student's tuition.
• Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing and interview tips, job search techniques, and much more.
Penn Foster High School is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Penn Foster High School is also regionally accredited for grades 9 through adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association for Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster High School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
School Website: Penn Foster High School