The Berkeley Advantage® is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- A comprehensive array of degree and certificate programs that meet business and professional demands
- The flexibility of day, evening/weekend, and online classes
- More than $40 million in Berkeley College grants and scholarships provided during the 2012-2013 award year
- Tuition freeze for students who meet continuous enrollment requirements
- An outstanding, supportive faculty with relevant professional experience
- Career Services specialists who identify and prepare students for career opportunities
- Valuable, practical career experience through internships, practicums, or job-related assignments
- Extensive network of employer contacts
- Free lifetime career assistance for graduates
Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this information may not be reflected here. For the most up-to-date information, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu.
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; telephone: 215-662-5606).
- The National Security program will be offered beginning in summer 2015, subject to regulatory approval.
School Website: Berkeley College, Woodland Park
Berkeley College, Woodland Park
44 Rifle Camp Road
Woodland Park, NJ 07424