Nevada Career Institute is owned and operated by the Fuerst Family. Since the early 1950’s, the Fuersts’ passion for career education and a desire to provide high quality relevant training has been the guiding mission for the Institute.
Your choice to attend will be a decision that will affect your entire life in a very positive way.
Nevada Career Institute maintains a high standard in our level of training by holding the following memberships and institutional and programmatic accreditations:
- Institutional Accreditation by: Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Surgical Technology Programmatic Accreditation: Commission on Accreditation for Allied Health Educational Programs (CAAHEP).
- Licensed by: Commission of Post Secondary Education (CPE).
- Eligible for: Federal Title IV Student Financial Aid Programs U.S. Department of Education.
- Eligible to: Train Veterans and Eligible Persons for Educational Benefits. Train Workforce Investment Act (WIA) & Other Eligible Persons Such as Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Authorized: This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
- Memberships and Professional Affiliations: Better Business Bureau.
School Website: Nevada Career Institute
Nevada Career Institute
3231 N. Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Fair walkability. You could have a car for this area, but walking is possible.
Some transit. This area has limited public transportation.
Seasonal average temperatures for Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas Colleges (24)