Nevada Career Institute
3231 N. Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89130
Nevada Career Institute is owned and operated by the Fuerst Family. Since the early 1950’s, the Fuersts’ passion for career education and a desire to provide high quality relevant training has been the guiding mission for the Institute.
Your choice to attend will be a decision that will affect your entire life in a very positive way.
Nevada Career Institute maintains a high standard in our level of training by holding the following memberships and institutional and programmatic accreditations:
- Institutional Accreditation by: Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Surgical Technology Programmatic Accreditation: Commission on Accreditation for Allied Health Educational Programs (CAAHEP).
- Licensed by: Commission of Post Secondary Education (CPE).
- Eligible for: Federal Title IV Student Financial Aid Programs U.S. Department of Education.
- Eligible to: Train Veterans and Eligible Persons for Educational Benefits. Train Workforce Investment Act (WIA) & Other Eligible Persons Such as Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Authorized: This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
- Memberships and Professional Affiliations: Better Business Bureau.
Quick Facts about Nevada Career Institute
Large City Setting
Small (Under 2,000 Students)
On-Campus Housing Available
- Total Students
Full-Time vs. Part-Time Students
- African American
- Unknown and Other
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Nevada Career Institute. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Nevada Career Institute.