Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals
could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and
you'll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment,
surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our
graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for
talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and
doing the job right on the very first day. That's because our curriculum
is designed to meet the needs of today's highly-specialized job market.
With over 30 concentrations of study at the diploma, associate,
bachelor's, and master's degree levels, ECPI University offers degrees in
the following career areas:
(fields vary by location)
College of Technology
College of Business and Criminal Justice
College of Health Sciences
College of Nursing
College of Culinary Arts
Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Advisor and find out more
* Campus locations in VA, NC, SC, and online learning
* Campus tours, classroom equipment, and faculty introductions
* Program overviews and application process
* Tutoring, clubs, campus community, and other support systems to help
you from day one until graduation
* Scholarship opportunities
* Tuition and financial aid questions (for those who qualify)
* Flexible class schedule options
* Career services department and resources available for job search
Reduce your college tuition! $8 million projected scholarships for 2017!
It's easier than you may think to find out if you qualify for one of ECPI
University's scholarships. Contact us today for more detail on how to
apply and lower your tuition!
* Graduation Scholarship Fund
* Fixed Tuition Pledge
* Career Advancement Scholarship
* High School Scholarships
* Veterans â Yellow Ribbon Program
* Business Partnership Programs
ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and
Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate,
and master's degrees and diplomas. Contact The Commission on Colleges at
1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for
questions about the accreditation of ECPI University.
Apply Today â It could be the best decision you ever make!
For information on ECPI programs' success, cost, and other important
facts, see ecpi.edu/fastfacts
What Are You Waiting For?