College Planning in High School
Parents' Guide to College Planning
Helping Your Child with College Preparation
How involved should you be in your child's college preparation? How can you work with your child's school to help with the college prep process? Learn how you can get involved, work together and reach your goals.
- Is My Child Ready For College?
- How to Help My Child Prepare For College
- How To Improve Your Teen's Study Habits
- High School Academics: Planning Class Schedules
- Working With Your Child's College Counselor
- Standardized Tests: A Parent's Guide
- College Admissions Calendar For Parents
- My Child's High School Isn't Doing Any College Planning
- Can I Pull Strings At My Alma Mater?
- Help! My Child Has No Plan For College
- What Parents Need to Know About College Planning: Freshman Year
Visiting Colleges and Making A Decision
What is the climate on college campuses today? You'll want to visit schools your child is interested in and see for yourself. But first, find out a bit about campus safety, campus housing and other factors. Plus: Learn more about helping your child decide on a college and other college options.
- 9 College Admissions Tips for Parents
- The College Visit: A Parent's Guide
- Can My Child Visit Colleges Alone?
- College Drinking
- College Student Housing: A Parent's Guide
- Campus Safety
- A Parent's Guide to Helping Your Child Choose a College
- College and Careers: A Guide for Parents
- Alternatives to a Four-Year College
- Is Online Education Right for My Child?