Get Admissions Info
Grand Canyon University
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue the profession of their dreams, advance in their current occupation, or re-career into a different field. As a Christian university, GCU also encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to their studies and to the workplace.
Our online programs allow you to study at the times and places you choose while still enjoying the close connection with your classmates and instructors via online discussions. But unlike exclusively online universities, our programs are supported with the integrity and prestige of a traditional campus.
Our classes are appropriately sized and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success. Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited and consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Technology & Learning Magazine, Fox.com, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more. For more information, visit www.gcu.edu.
GCU Key Advantages
- Earlier Graduation - Our 4 credit classes allow you to complete your nursing degree in less time.
- Degree Variety - GCU offers bachelors and masters degrees, as well as post-masters certificates. We offer high-demand programs such as RN to BSN, and MSN's with multiple emphases.
- Accredited - The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions offers programs accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)1 and approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Learn From Leaders - At Grand Canyon University, classes are taught by industry leaders and subject matter experts.
- 1The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- GCU's College of Nursing and Health Care Professions is also approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- ²Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Registered Nurses, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/registered-nurses.htm
Nursing Accreditation: http://degree.gcu.edu/nursing/international/lp-one.php
School Website: Grand Canyon University
- Grand Canyon University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.