|Tuition & Fees||$4,786||$13,518|
|Books & Supplies||$1,414||$1,414|
Did you know?
Approximately 77% of those attending Utah Valley University receive financial aid. The average amount of federal, state, or local aid is $9,738. The average amount of student loans is $5,202. Make sure you apply to all grants and loans that you qualify for. You can also use our Scholarship Search to help you pay for college.
- Tuition & Fees: 41%
- Books & Supplies: 12%
- Other Expenses: 47%
|Tuition & Fees||41%|
|Books & Supplies||12%|
- Tuition & Fees: 66%
- Books & Supplies: 7%
- Other Expenses: 27%
|Tuition & Fees||66%|
|Books & Supplies||7%|
|Tuition & Fees||$6,030||$15,108|
|Percent Receiving Aid||Average Amount Received|
|TOTAL FINANCIAL AID||77%||$9,738|
- Institution’s own financial aid form
- Direct Subsidized Stafford Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Direct PLUS Loans
- FFEL Subsidized Stafford Loans
- FFEL Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- FFEL PLUS Loans
- Federal Perkins Loans
- State Loans
- College/University Loans
- Other: private/alternative loans.
- Deferred Payment Plan
- School’s Own Payment Plan
- Other: short-term tuition payment plan.
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Utah Valley University (UVU). CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Utah Valley University (UVU).