Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue the profession of their dreams, advance in their current occupation, or re-career into a different field. As a Christian university, GCU also encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to their studies and to the workplace.
Our online programs allow you to study at the times and places you choose while still enjoying the close connection with your classmates and instructors via online discussions. But unlike exclusively online universities, our programs are supported with the integrity and prestige of a traditional campus.
Our classes are appropriately sized and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success. Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited and consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Technology & Learning Magazine, Fox.com, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more. For more information, visit www.gcu.edu.
GCU Key Advantages
- Earlier graduation: Our 4-credit programs allow you to complete your degree program faster.
- Dynamic Learning Environment. Our dynamic learning environment ensures students are learning the most vital and current information in their given field.
- Academic excellence: Quality academic programs provide the essential knowledge and skills needed to be effective in today's complex business world
- Transfer friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework and determine in 48 hrs your anticipated graduation date. (No GRE or entrance exam required).
- Financial options: Your financial options include financial aid, scholarships, direct bill and military benefits
School Website: Grand Canyon University, Phoenix
- Grand Canyon University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Grand Canyon University, Phoenix
3300 W Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85017