|On-Campus Housing Available:||No|
The Kansas State University Online School makes distance learning simple, powerful, engaging and interactive. Through the online school, the university seeks to educate Kansas citizens to help advance the local community, as well as the world at large, with its undergraduate, graduate, PhD and certificate programs.
Kansas State provides online academics in more convenient ways than just through online courses. The university allows students to take courses with CD/DVDs, video conferencing, self-paced guided study classes, and Telenet 2, a live educational video conference.
Undergraduate degrees offered include:
- Animal Sciences and Industry (with an option in Animal Products)
- Family Studies and Human Services
- Food Science and Industry (with an option in Food Business and Operations Management)
- Interdisciplinary Science
Master’s degrees are offered in a variety of fields, including (but not limited to):
- Academic Advising
- Civil Engineering
- Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Computing, Design, and Online Learning
- Psychology (with an emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology)
- Personal Financial Planning
The online school also provides special student services and employment opportunities, like career planning, internships, job-hunting assistance, and more.
Financial aid is available in the form of scholarships specifically tailored for distance education students. Contact the school for admissions information.
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Kansas State University - Online School. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Kansas State University - Online School.