|Size:||Very Large (+10,000 Undergrad)|
|On-Campus Housing Available:||Yes|
At the Fox Cities campus of UW Oshkosh, you will receive a high-quality, University of Wisconsin education in an atmosphere that is both friendly and supportive. We are your best start on a bachelor's degree and unlimited career opportunities.
- Small classes (average size is 25 students) provide plenty of one-on-one attention and make the transition to college less stressful.
- Professors are approachable. In addition to being great teachers and scholars, they are known for going the extra mile to help students succeed during the critical first two years of college.
- When you are ready to move on, the UW Guaranteed Transfer Program ensures admission to the UW four-year campus of your choice, including UW-Madison.
- A strong curriculum provides a solid foundation for success in future academics and careers.
- Classes are help both during the day and in the evenings throughout the year.
- Advisors are readily available to help plan your class schedule, explain transfer options and examine career choices.
Admissions requirements for incoming freshmen include a high school diploma with 17 credits, including four in English and three each in math, natural science and social science. You should also have graduated in the top 75% of your class.
To apply for financial aid, make sure to file the FAFSA as soon as possible. Federal financial aid is the main source of tuition assistance, but UWO Fox Cities also offers merit scholarships. These awards require a separate application, which is available online.
Housing Available at: https://thefoxvillage.com/
University of Wisconsin, Fox Cities
1284 Midway Rd.
Menasha, WI 54952
View campus map for University of Wisconsin, Fox Cities
Good walkability. We think you’ll enjoy walking in this area.
Seasonal average temperatures for Menasha, WI
|Full-Time Undergrad Students||13,663|
|Total Students (Undergrads & Graduate Students)||1,110|
- Latino: 3%
- African American: 2%
- Caucasian: 89%
- American Indian or Alaska native: 1%
- Asian: 4%
- Unknown and Other: 2%
|American Indian or Alaska native||1%|
|Unknown and Other||2%|
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by University of Wisconsin, Fox Cities (UWO Fox Cities). CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with University of Wisconsin, Fox Cities (UWO Fox Cities).