Get Admissions Info
Berkeley College Online
AT A GLANCE (http://test.berkeleycollege.edu/about/at-a-glance/index.html)
Berkeley College empowers students to achieve lifelong success in dynamic careers.
Berkeley College admits students on a semester basis for the fall, winter, and spring terms.
More than 5,700 students (including more than 300 international students, representing over 50 countries).
More than $47 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2018-2019 award year.
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today's most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Berkeley College offers career-focused programs, supportive professors with real-world industry knowledge, and a variety of supplemental programs and activities.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
While our most important measure of our work is the success of our students, Berkeley College takes pride in the numerous awards and recognitions we have received across various segments of the institution.
• Top 1% in Overall Mobility Index – New York; Top 4% – New Jersey, 2017 – The Equality of Opportunity Project
• Best Online Bachelor's Programs, 2014-2020 – U.S. News & World Report
• Open Doors Report, 2017-2018, Berkeley College – New York ranked 13th in international student enrollment under “Special Focus” institutions
• Return on Investment (ROI), 2013 – The ROI of a degree from Berkeley College – New York outperformed 96% of U.S. colleges and universities in a study by PayScale, Inc.
• USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2019 – United States Distance Learning Association Military
• Best Online Programs for Veterans, 2014-2020 – U.S. News & World Report
• Top School, 2015, 2017 and 2018 – Military Advanced Education & Transition
• Military Friendly® Top 10 Nontraditional School, 2017 – Victory Media
• Military Friendly® Top 10 Spouse School, 2017 – Victory Media
• Best for Vets: Four-year Colleges, 2014-2015 and 2017-2020 – Military Times
• Best of the Best, 2014-2015 and 2017-2018 – U.S. Veterans Magazine
• Military Friendly School, 2010-2014 and 2016 – G.I. Jobs
• Military Friendly School, 2010-2014 – Military Advanced
• Best for Vets, Online and Nontraditional, 2013 – Military Times
• Member Award for Excellence, 2019 – New Jersey Business & Industry Association
• Partnership in Caring Award, 2018 – Healing the Children® New Jersey
• Excellence in Community Service, 2018 – New Jersey Business & Industry Association
• Impressive Good Works, Champion of Good Works, Companies That Care, 2014-2018 –
Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
• Great Oak Awards Finalist, 2015-2017– New Jersey Monthly
• New Good Neighbor Award, 2008 and 2016 – New Jersey Business & Industry Association
• President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, 2014 (New York), 2015 (New York and New Jersey)
• Patriot Award, 2014 – Office of the Secretary of Defense Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
• Appreciation Award, 2014 – Paramus Cultural Arts Council, Borough of Paramus, and Paramus Library
• Harold Fitzpatrick Community Leadership Award, 2012 – African-American Men of Westchester, and The Business Council of Westchester
• Hall of Fame, 2011 – Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk to Cure Diabetes
• Well-Being Award, 2019 – Cigna Corporation
• Best Practices, 2016-2018 – Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
• Best Companies to Work for in New York State (NYS), 2008 and 2010-2011 – NYS Society for Human Resource Management, and the Best Companies Group
• Outstanding Employer, 2010 – New Jersey Business & Industry Association
$47+ million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2018-2019 award year.
Disclosures: Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this document may not be reflected here. For up-to-date and detailed information, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu and view our catalogs at BerkeleyCollege.edu/Publications.
Berkeley College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or any other category protected by applicable law, in its programs and activities. Notice of Non-Discrimination (Title IX).
Additional information for prospective students, please click here.
• Not all degree and certificate programs and courses are offered at all campuses. You may be required to take some courses at another campus or online.
• Free lifetime career assistance for graduates*
Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports. Berkeley College's annual security and fire safety reports are available online at: http://BerkeleyCollege.edu/SecurityReports. These reports contain information on topics such as campus safety and security; emergency/evacuation procedures; fire safety procedures; designated crime statistics going back three years; college policies; and information regarding sexual misconduct. Paper copies available upon request to the Public Safety Department (973)-278-5400 Ext. 1194 or PublicSafety@BerkeleyCollege.edu.
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Berkeley College is authorized by the New York State Board of Regents to offer programs in New York leading to the degrees of Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Associate in Science (A.S.), and Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.).
Berkeley College named a "Best of the Best" by U.S. Veterans Magazine; 2014-2015, 2017-2018
School Website: Berkeley College Online