Get Admissions Info
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Online School
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
What It's Known For
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is a nonprofit, accredited institution with more than 4,000 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, South California, and Washington, D.C.) and online. As an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for 35 years, The Chicago School offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for hands-on training and international experiences.
The Chicago School offers a variety of online certificate, master's, and doctoral degree programs, allowing you to find a program that both fits your career goals and works with your schedule.
- Online Masters Degrees include the M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track and the M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Applied Research Project Track.
- Continuing education options include an Industrialist/Organizational Psychology Generalist Certificate.
- Federal financial aid is available to eligible students.
Why We Love The Chicago School:
- The Chicago School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- The institution is an active member of the National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology – which has recognized The Chicago School for its contributions to cultural diversity and advocacy.
Accreditation and State Licensure
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology has been accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) since 2011. Click here to view our Statement of Accreditation Status.
Western Association of Schools & Colleges 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100 Alameda, CA 94501 Phone: (510) 748-9001 Fax: (510) 748-9797
Previous regional accreditation was achieved from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC) from 1984 to 2012.