Change your career!
Change your life!
The College of Health Care Professions is a great place for working adults to enhance their current careers, or help themselves find new career pathways to better lives. We also train high school graduates to enter in the exciting high demand Healthcare industry.
Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Health Care Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster.
- Dental Assistant
- Limited Medical Radiologic Tech
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding & Billing-Health Information Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Some programs may only be offered at certain locations.
The College of Health Care Professions also features:
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance to graduates
- Tutorials for all programs
- Convenient day and evening classes
- Four convenient locations
- Friendly customer service oriented staff
If you're ready to forge a new direction in your life with better career options in the rewarding Health Care Industry, don't hesitate to find out more about The College of Health Care Professions today!
College of Heath Care Professions is approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission - Career Schools and Colleges. Authorized by the United States Department of Education for participation in the certain Title IV. HEA programs (Pell Grant Program and Federal Direct Student Loan Program). Regulated by the Texas Department of State Health Services for LMRT and Massage Program. AN approved vendor of the Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS). A provider of educational training for the Workforce Investment Act. Approved by Veterans Affairs to train eligible veterans.
Consumer information may be view at http://www.chcp.edu/disclosures
- The College of Health Care Professions - Austin
6330 East Highway 290
Austin, TX 78723
- The College of Health Care Professions - Fort Worth
4248 North Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76137
- The College of Health Care Professions - Houston Northwest
240 Northwest Mall Blvd.
Houston, TX 77092
- The College of Health Care Professions - Houston Southwest
7322 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77074
- The College of Health Care Professions - San Antonio
4738 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229
- The College of Health Care Professions - South San Antonio
1964 SW Military Dr
San Antonio, TX 78221
School Website: The College of Health Care Professions, Houston Southwest
- The College of Health Care Professions is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) for both degree and non-degree programs.
The College of Health Care Professions, Houston Southwest
7322 Southwest Freeway Suite 110
Houston, TX 77074
Very good walkability. We recommend walking in this area.
Minimal transit. This area doesn't have the greatest public transportation access.
Seasonal average temperatures for Houston, TX
- Houston Colleges (74)