|Size:||Very Large (+10,000 Undergrad)|
|On-Campus Housing Available:||No|
The St. Louis Community College in Wildwood, Missouri, offers Missouri students the opportunity to pursue transfer degrees and occupational certification in a quaint, natural setting, as the school is located on a prairie and surrounded by forest.
You do not have to go far to find something to do on campus, as the natural resources of the area provide plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities. You can take a walk or jog around the woods or simply enjoy the scenery when you are not studying.
The campus is always thriving with activity, which makes it very easy to get involved with St. Louis CC's college life. Plenty of honor societies and student organizations are available to join, most of which coordinate fun campus and community activities like sustainability initiatives, art exhibits and open mic nights.
Because of the school's size, you will be able to receive personalized instruction from all of your teachers. They will get to know you as a student so they can help develop your professional goals instead of just knowing you as a number in the classroom.
The academics available at the Wildwood campus include:
- Business Administration
- Communication Arts (with concentrations in Advertising or Public Relations)
- Fine Arts/Art Education
Students who plan to pursue bachelor's degrees can begin completing work for a baccalaureate program at the University of Missouri-St. Louis right on the Wildwood campus. Students also have the opportunity to complete coursework for programs offered at other St. Louis Community College campuses, like Dental Hygiene, Nursing and Radiologic Technology.
The college maintains an open admissions policy to inspire more Missouri students to pursue their career goals.
If you are a resident of Wildwood or any other Missouri county, you qualify for discounted tuition. All students may apply for financial aid by filing a FAFSA.
- 22 college-transfer options
- Nearly 80 career programs in the areas of arts and communications; business, management and technology; engineering and industrial technologies and trades; health services; human studies; science and science technology
- Continuing Education, developmental courses and business/industrial training
- College is in reach at STLCC. Earning a degree or certificate has never been more attainable than with our straightforward and low-cost tuition structure
- See what students are saying about STLCC
Saint Louis Community College, Wildwood
2645 Generations Drive
Grover, MO 63040
Fair walkability. You could have a car for this area, but walking is possible.
Seasonal average temperatures for Grover, MO
- Latino: 3%
- African American: 36%
- Caucasian: 55%
- Asian: 3%
- Unknown and Other: 4%
|Unknown and Other||4%|
- Saint Louis Colleges (39)
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Saint Louis Community College, Wildwood. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Saint Louis Community College, Wildwood.