Get Admissions Info
Grantham University - Online School
At Grantham University, our goal is for you to be excited about your online learning experience and come away with a quality education that ignites a highly successful career. You have our promise that we'll do everything within our power to reach this goal, beginning with comprehensive support, simplified enrollment, affordable tuition rates, convenient 100% online course format, and targeted degree programs.
- Comprehensive support: From the minute you step through Grantham's virtual door, you will be enveloped by exceptional student support – admissions representatives and financial aid advisors to get you off on the right foot; a dedicated student advisor team to proactively be at your side throughout your degree program; and, exceptional instructors, adept at sharing both book knowledge and real-world, practical experience you can apply to your chosen career. Top it off with our Student Success Partners (SSP) program, Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) and indispensable Career Center, and you have a full circle of attentive, one-on-one support.
- Affordability: As a low-cost tuition leader, Grantham believes that cost should not get in the way of your education. Our low tuition rate and scholarship opportunities are all part of our mission to help ease the financial strain college education can sometimes cause. We carefully evaluate external training and coursework for possible credit in an effort to minimize the cost of education and shorten your time to graduation.
- Convenience: Our 100% online format gives you the ability to choose when and where you study – making learning possible regardless of your rigorous work and family life. If you travel frequently for business or have to deploy on active duty military service, don't worry – you can take your electronic classroom and coursework with you. Combine this flexibility with frequent course starts and eight-week classes, and you can have an online degree program structured around the demands of your busy schedule.
- Targeted programs: We offer more than 40 certificate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs across several fields of study: Criminal Justice, Business, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Nursing and Allied Health, as well as the broader education found in a Multidisciplinary Studies or General Studies degree program. Each degree program is designed to empower you with the knowledge you need to be a leader in your chosen field of study.
Grantham's academic programs are offered through the College of Arts and Sciences, Mark Skousen School of Business, College of Engineering and Computer Science, and College of Nursing and Allied Health. In 2015, the Mark Skousen School of Business at Grantham University was named to the "Military Times" Best for Vets: Business Schools rankings for the second consecutive year.
Frequent Course Starts
Because of Grantham's frequent course starts, you won't have to wait for the semester to end or for a new enrollment period to begin in order to start your next class.
Grantham University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), http://www.deac.org. The DEAC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://www.grantham.edu/disclosure.
Financial Aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify.
Scholarships, Grants and Payment Options
Grantham offers a variety of scholarships, tuition grants and payment plans for military, civilian and federal employees. The University offers the following scholarship opportunities:
- Military Scholarships
- Military Family Scholarships
- Veterans Scholarships
- First Responder's Scholarship program
Contact us to find out if you qualify.
Because your time is valuable, our goal is to maximize the amount of transfer credit you receive for prior college coursework, military and professional training to ensure you are that much closer to earning your degree.
School Website: Grantham University - Online School