North-West College prides itself for having modern, well-equipped facilities that are centered on the student's experience.
North-West College (NWC) was founded in 1966 by Marsha Fuerst. Mrs. Fuerst's family has been involved in the allied health field since the early 1950's. North-West College continues to be owned and operated by Mrs. Fuerst's son Mitchell Fuerst. The Fuersts' passion for career education and their desire to provide high quality, relevant training is one of the guiding principles of the College.
Our College's mission is to prepare students in short term programs for gainful employment. To accomplish this, we furnish a professional faculty, well-qualified administrators, and a top-notch support staff. Facilities are well equipped, clean, and decorated to keep the atmosphere vibrant, friendly, and warm. The quality of education is the highest priority at the College. Students are accepted on their ability to benefit regardless for race, color, or creed.
North-West College maintains a level of top quality training by possessing the following memberships, institutional, and programmatic accreditations:
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
- Approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (www.bppe.ca.gov).
- Vocational Nursing programs are approved by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT).
- Dental Assistant Programs are approved by the California Board of Dental Examiners to train dental assistants at the registered level (West Covina and Pomona Campuses).
- The Pharmacy Technician Program is accredited and recognized by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (except in Riverside).
- All courses are supervised by advisory boards comprised of doctors, dentists, pharmacists, paralegals and accountants.
- A charter member of the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools which includes the California Association of Paramedical Schools.
- Approved for the training of veterans.
- Approved to train State Vocational Rehabilitation students.
- Endorsed by hospitals, clinics, doctors, dentists, optometric, law, accounting and clerical professionals for internship affiliation and graduate employment. Our graduate services are well recognized by many employers.
- Recognized by business and industry for internship programs and graduate employment services.
- We participate in the GAIN Program.
North-West College, Anaheim
511 N. Brookhurst St.
Anaheim, CA 92801
Seasonal average temperatures for Anaheim, CA