Let's have FUN finding your future! Daytona College is here to help you learn it, love it, and live it! Whether you're just starting to think about a career, or looking to change your current work situation, Daytona College offers a focused career education to get you trained and ready to start a new career with programs in the fields of Allied Health.
Beyond our curriculum and family-like atmosphere, we offer a number of resources to help you embark on the career you've always wanted. We have a team of dedicated folks in Career Services whose very purpose is to assist you with job leads and job readiness skills such as networking, interview techniques, resume writing, and more. We are dedicated to you. Waking up everyday to see our students graduate and go to work is what we live for!
Daytona College offers include:
- Day, evening, and online classes available
- Financial Aid available to those who qualify
- Approved for Veteran's Training
- Career Services Assistance Available
- GED or High School Diploma Required
- Accredited member, ACCSC
- Blended Learning courses available in select programs
Daytona College offers the following programs of study via its online or distance learning program:
- Associate of Science In Medical Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at: