At Ross, our goal is simple - to provide the highest quality education to motivated individuals seeking an exciting, fulfilling career in the health care industry.
The staff of Ross Medical Education Center believes our purpose is to make available to students quality training and student services necessary to undertake careers in the allied health fields. The objectives to fulfill the mission of Ross Medical Education Center are:
- To prepare the graduate for entry-level positions in a dental office, physician's office, clinic, or other medical setting.
- To provide a program that focuses on the clinical and/or the administrative aspects of the allied health field.
- To maintain current industry standards and practices.
- To ensure that faculty have the necessary and relevant work experience and educational preparation for effective program delivery.
- To maintain a high level of employer and graduate satisfaction by providing active and ongoing career development services.
Ross offers a variety of healthcare training programs including Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration, Dental Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, and Veterinary Assistant (program offerings vary by location). To find out more about becoming a part of the Ross story, choose an option below.
All Ross Medical Education Center and Ross College campuses are institutionally accredited by:
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 North
Falls Church, VA 22043
Phone: (703) 917-9503
Fax: (703) 917-4109
The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. All Ross Medical Education Center and Ross College campuses are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), which the United States Department of Education lists as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. Accreditation promotes institutional and programmatic accountability, quality- determination, and improvement through systematic and consistent operations and program evaluation based on valid standards.
School Website: Ross Medical Education Center, Fort Wayne
Ross Medical Education Center, Fort Wayne
4122 Lima Road, Unit A5
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Seasonal average temperatures for Fort Wayne, IN
- Fort Wayne Colleges (13)