|Setting:||Large City Setting|
|Size:||Very Large (+10,000 Undergrad)|
|On-Campus Housing Available:||No|
|Parking Permit Required:||No|
Nestled in Kirkwood's charming historic district, our picturesque Meramec campus is central to community attractions and businesses. The 78-acre campus is brimming with activity, as many STLCC students call Meramec home. In addition to providing students with a strong educational foundation, the campus offers unique programs such as physical therapy assistant, interior design and nationally recognized programs in fine arts and visual technologies.
There are many choices when it comes to completing your educational goals at STLCC and we want to prepare you for whatever path you choose.
- 22 college-transfer options
- Nearly 80 career programs in the areas of arts and communications; business, management and technology; engineering and industrial technologies and trades; health services; human studies; science and science technology
- Continuing Education, developmental courses and business/industrial training
- College is in reach at STLCC. Earning a degree or certificate has never been more attainable than with our straightforward and low-cost tuition structure
- See what students are saying about STLCC!
Saint Louis Community College, Meramec
11333 Big Bend Road
Saint Louis, MO 63122
View campus map for Saint Louis Community College, Meramec
Excellent walkability. You do not need a car for this area.
Some transit. This area has limited public transportation.
Seasonal average temperatures for Saint Louis, MO
- Saint Louis Colleges (39)
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Saint Louis Community College, Meramec (STLCC). CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Saint Louis Community College, Meramec (STLCC).