Founded in 1937, Point University is an accredited nonprofit university that educates students for Christ-centered service and leadership. With areas of study ranging from biblical studies to business, Point's comprehensive degree programs are offered on multiple campuses throughout Georgia and online and are designed for traditional college students, working adults and graduate level students. More than 30 in-demand programs can be completed entirely online – allowing students the flexibility and convenience to study any time and anywhere.
To help ease the cost of tuition for students and their families, Point offers a multitude of financial aid options including scholarships, grants and work-study opportunities.
Admissions are based primarily on high school GPA and SAT/ACT scores. However, religious devotion and social development are also considered by the admissions committee. The school has a priority application deadline of December 1 for the spring semester.
- Small town setting
- Mascot: Skyhawks
- Now offering associate and bachelor's degrees in: Accounting, Christian Ministries, Organizational Leadership, Human Relations
- Now offering graduate degrees in: Business Administration, Transformative Ministries
- Financial Aid Office:
- Director of Financial Aid: Janifer Morgan
- Number – (706) 385 1462
- Fax – (706) 645 9475
- Email – email@example.com
- Athletic Department
- Athletic Director: Alan Wilson
- Phone – (706) 385 1059
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Athletics site: http://www.pointskyhawks.com/
- Men's sports programs:
- Cross country
- Women's Sports programs:
- Cross country
School Website: Point University
507 West 10th Street
West Point, GA 31833
View campus map for Point University
Good walkability. We think you’ll enjoy walking in this area.