Get Admissions Info
San Joaquin Valley College
Online at SJVC
SJVC provides instruction in a flexible online environment. With a curriculum built to meet your lifestyle needs, our innovative study system allows you to study at your convenience - 24 hours a day - as well as participate in live classes online. At SJVC you can complete our online Bachelor of Science degree program in Dental Hygiene in as few as 12 months!
Our online Bachelor of Science degree program in Dental Hygiene is designed for Registered Dental Hygienists who have graduated from a CODA-accredited associate degree Dental Hygiene program.
What will I learn?
- Effective communication and presentation skills for diverse audiences.
- Critical thinking skills and evidence-based decision making in dental hygiene education and health promotion.
- Research skills and data Interpretation techniques to evaluate and identify solutions for issues impacting the profession.
- Hold an Associate of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene from a CODA-accredited program from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
- Successful completion of a minimum of 80.0 units of lower-division courses.
- Hold a current, unencumbered credential licensure as a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) in California or in the state of current employment
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Visit consumerinfo.sjvc.edu for important information on program outcomes.
San Joaquin Valley College holds dual institutional accreditations. San Joaquin Valley College is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, (510)748-9001 and also the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org
School Website: San Joaquin Valley College