- On-Campus Housing Available
- Meal Service
- Women's Dorms
- Men's Dorms
- Other: Honor's dorm.
|Room & Board Expenses||$7,999|
100% of students gave Alcorn State University 4 stars in College Life.
The social atmosphere at Alcorn is good. Something constructive to take part in on weekends while on campus. If selected as a member of the band, Color Guard and Choir. The university is always invited to come and perform across the globe. I pray I am selected and anticipate traveling with the university band and choir in the upcoming school year.
- Emergency Hotline
- (601) 877-3000
- Medical Center Emergency Department
- (601) 877-3000
- Campus Police
- 1000 Mississippi 552, Lorman, MS 39096
|School Song:||Alcorn Ode|
|School Colors:||purple and gold|
|Official Athletics Site:||www.alcornsports.com|
|Athletic Facilities||sports complex|
|Football:||Southwestern Athletic Conference|
|Basketball:||Southwestern Athletic Conference|
|Baseball:||Southwestern Athletic Conference|
|Track:||Southwestern Athletic Conference|
Athletics Department at Alcorn State University
- Athletic Director Name
- Brenda T. Square
- Athletic Department Email
- Athletic Department Address
- Debra R. Davis, Senior Women Administrator, Alcorn State University, 1000 ASU Drive #510, Alcorn State, MS 390
|Number of Fraternities:||4|
|Number of Sororities:||4|
|Percentage of Men in Fraternities:||7%|
|Percentage of Women in Sororities:||10%|
- Academic Clubs
- Music Organizations (Band, Choir, etc.)
- Religious Organizations
- Minority Organizations
- International Organizations
- Student Government
- Student Newspaper
- Radio Station
- Television Station
- Internet Access
- Computers in Libraries
- Computer Labs
- Computers in Student Center
- Email Account Provided by School
- Career Counseling
- Other: Scheduling interviews with employers, counseling, securing job listings, providing occupational literature on career opportunities, consulting with professional staff and employers, maintaining and reproducing credentials.
- Academic Counseling
- Psychological Counseling
- Other: alcohol/substance abuse.
- Talking Books
- Other: priority seating.
- Library on Campus
- Placement Services
- Medgar Wiley Evers, civil rights martyr
- Dr. Jesse E. McGee, cardiologist, National Black College Hall of Fame
- Steve McNair, NFL quarterback, NCAA Football Recordholder, SWAC Hall of Fame.
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Alcorn State University. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Alcorn State University.