Get Admissions Info
Northcentral University - Online School
Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally-relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university. As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master's and bachelor's degrees in business and technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master's degrees in marriage and family therapy. NCU utilizes a one-to-one learning model - one student is paired with a professor in each course - to create a more personalized, individual experience for students enhanced by their professors' real-world experience. NCU professors all hold doctoral degrees, and none of our programs have residency requirements, allowing access to students no matter where they live. Additionally, with the exception of the Department of Marriage and Family Sciences, within the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, all of NCU's programs are delivered 100% online.
WHY NORTHCENTRAL? Unparalleled Flexibility - Built around you.
- 100% online* so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- No residency requirements and no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams
Premier Education - All courses are taught by professors who hold doctoral degrees, so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one learning approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
Tailored To Busy Professionals - NCU is designed for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
- Marriage & Family Sciences courses are primarily online, however, practicum/internships/clinical supervision activities include traditional engagement in the communities in which our students live.
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). For program disclosures, visit www.ncu.edu/program-disclosures.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important information, please visit our website at www.ncu.edu/program-disclosures.
School Website: Northcentral University - Online School