College Planning as an Adult Student
Back to School Guide for Adult Students
Planning for Adult Education
Going back to school as an adult is a big decision. Has college changed? Should you quit your job? How can you manage your other commitments if you’re going to school? Find out answers to these common questions and many others in our Back to School Guide just for adult students.
- How School Has Changed: A Guide For Adult Students
- Navigating Night School: Tips for Students
- Making The Choice To Go Back To School
- Adult Student's Study Guide
- Headed Back to College? You May Find You Excel in Different Majors
- Back To The Dorms: Adult Students Who Live On Campus
- Parents in College
- Working in College
- Married College Students
- Full-time vs. Part-time: Which is Best For You?
- College Scheduling: Night and Weekend Classes
- Community College: Is It For Me?
- Moms in the Workforce
- Financial Aid Advice for Adults Going from Careers Back to College
- How to Graduate from College in Less Than Four Years
- Common Reason for Leaving College and How Schools Can Help
- Balancing Work and Your New Class Schedule
- Make School Manageable: Services and Clubs for Adult Students
- Map Out Your Community College Course Plan
- What is Continuing Education?
- 5 Fun Continuing Education Classes
- 6 Most Common Continuing Education Programs
- How to Use Continuing Education to Advance Your Career
- What’s an Extension Program?
- New Year's Resolutions for Adult Students
See All College Planning as an Adult Student Articles