About Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
A dynamic and rigorous institution affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital for more than 100 years, Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is a private, accredited college offering associate, bachelor's and master's degrees as well as bachelor's degree completion programs. PA College provides professional development for healthcare workers throughout their career. Located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, the College attracts a select group of more than 1,400 students to study with faculty who are experts in their specialty areas.
Flexible online course options and custom course schedules fit your busy life
- We're part of Lancaster General Health. Our students have access to state-of-the-art facilities and notable healthcare professionals at Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital, Women & Babies Hospital, Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute and many other regional health care providers.
- Small class sizes, individual advising and our Center for Learner Success enable you to receive personal attention.
- Clinical placements in applicable majors are guaranteed.
- Simulation Learning Center labs create experiences that measure and improve skills and reliability
- One-Stop Student Cervices Center provides assistance with financial aid available for those who qualify, registration and more.
Find out more about advancing your goals with a bachelor's degree from Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences. Submit the form on the right today. Thank you for your interest in PA College!
Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia PA 19104, 267-284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
For Consumer Disclosure information please visit http://www.pacollege.edu/consumer-info/.
School Website: Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
410 N Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
View campus map for Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
Excellent walkability. You do not need a car for this area.
Seasonal average temperatures for Lancaster, PA