Colorado School of Healing Arts
7655 West Mississippi, Suite 100, Denver, CO 80226
Dreaming of becoming a massage therapist? Colorado School of Healing Arts (CSHA) should be your choice. Located in the scenic Denver Colorado area, CSHA provides cutting-edge programs that ensure students are getting the kind of education that will continue to meet the needs of clients in our hectic world.
Applicants for admission must be at least 18 years old and have completed high school or their GED. After submitting an application and copies of your diploma, transcript or GED, you will be contacted by the Director of Admissions to schedule a financial interview.
Acceptance to Colorado School of Healing Arts is dependent upon several factors:
- Physical abilities
- Emotional maturity
- Commitment and ability to complete the program
Federal financial aid, including Pell grants and federal loans, is available to those who qualify. Tuition varies according to the program enrolled in.
The three basic programs are:
- 700 program
- 1000 program
- AOS program
Each program has a clock hour requirement, with the AOS program awarding an Associate’s of Occupational Studies degree in massage therapy. There are also advanced training programs available once the core hour programs have been completed.
Students who have completed all but the last quarter of their studies participate in a student massage clinic, providing supervised massage services to the community at a reasonable cost.
Quick Facts about Colorado School of Healing Arts
Large City Setting
Small (Under 2,000 Undergrad)
On-Campus Housing Available
Licenses, Accreditations, and Memberships
Licenses ?Licenses typically come from educational departments, boards, or commissions that regulate educational institutions in the state.
- Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational School Board
- Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards - Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCETMB)
Accreditations ?Accreditation refers to the practice of being reviewed by an independent, non-profit accrediting agency that specializes in educational quality.
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Alliance for Massage Therapy Education (AFMTE)Founding Member
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)School Member
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Colorado Association of Career Colleges and Schools (CACCS)
- Florida State Massage Therapy Association (FSMTA)Associate Member
- International Spa Association
- Total Students
Undergraduate vs. Graduate
Full-Time vs. Part-Time Students
- African American
- Unknown and Other
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Colorado School of Healing Arts. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Colorado School of Healing Arts.