The Illinois Institute of Art, Chicago
350 N. Orleans St, Chicago, IL 60654
Contact this school directly at (888) 658-8603
WHO WILL CREATE TOMORROW'S DESIGNS? MEDIA? FASHIONS? CUISINES?
You'll find those answers at The Art Institutes schools. It's our mission to take your talent and passion and help channel that energy into a productive and fulfilling career. That means giving you the education, skills, and experience so you're prepared for the world of opportunity that exists for creative thinkers like you.
Join our student body to discover what we have to offer, including:
- A creative, collaborative community that shares your energy. Explore our over 45 schools to see just how lively and interesting an Art Institutes education can be.
- Faculty and staff who inspire and mentor. They'll guide you as they respect and nurture your unique talent.
- Professional-grade technology that gives you the tools to see your vision come to life.
- A nationwide network of career services to help network with employers who are hiring. That means connecting you to entry-level opportunities in the creative economy.
- Degree programs in the areas of design, media arts, fashion, and culinary. We offer associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree programs, as well as diploma and certificate programs.
No matter which career path you choose, there's never been a better time to follow it to a creative career - starting with an Art Institutes education that gives you the tools you need to build the future you want.
The Art Institutes (www.artinstitutes.edu) is a system of more than 45 education institutions located throughout North America. The Art Institutes system is America's Leader in Creative Education providing an important source for design, media arts, fashion and culinary arts professionals. Several institutions included in The Art Institutes system are campuses of South University.
See aiprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, federal salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
School Website: The Illinois Institute of Art, Chicago