|Setting:||Large Town Setting|
|Size:||Small (Under 2,000 Students)|
|On-Campus Housing Available:||No|
To teach underprivileged, unemployed and underemployed men and women of Palm Beach County the knowledge, skills, and competencies needed to be employed in the Healthcare Profession.
1. To network with existing available resources in order to assist students in completing their education, and in obtaining and retaining employment.
2. To meet the employment needs of the healthcare community of Palm Beach County by contributing to a well-prepared workforce.
3. To offer healthcare employees continuing educational opportunities for upgrading knowledge, skills, and competencies in order to retain employment.
- Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education
- Council for Occupational Education (COE)
Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations
5154 Okeechobee Blvd Ste 201
West Palm Beach, FL 33417
View campus map for Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations
Good walkability. We think you’ll enjoy walking in this area.
Seasonal average temperatures for West Palm Beach, FL
- Latino: 3%
- African American: 86%
- Caucasian: 9%
- Asian: 1%
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations.