|Setting:||Mid-size City Setting|
|Size:||Small (Under 2,000 Students)|
|On-Campus Housing Available:||No|
Career Networks Institute (CNI) in Orange County, California is a vocational school with modern facilities that are equipped with the resources and tools students need for an enhanced learning experience.
CNI prepares students for careers in the allied healthcare industry, providing them with hands-on training and spacious on-campus classrooms, laboratories, and libraries.
CNI has a wide selection of certificate programs and associate’s degrees during the weekdays and weekends. Some of the academic programs it provides include Massage Therapy, Personal Fitness, Pharmacy Tech, Medical Billing, and Vocational Nursing.
Here is more of what CNI has to offer:
*Financial aid for those who qualify, including military benefits
*Career planning and job placement assistance
*Interviewing, job searching, and resume writing help
*Online connections and presence through social media
If you like the idea of attending a two-year vocational institution with course offerings that are focused on allied health, consider Career Network Institute. CNI is one of the top career preparatory schools in Southern California for those seeking specialized training in health-related fields.
- American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT)
- California Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
- California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education,(CSAAVE)
- Certificate of Recognition from the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- State of California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT)
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists (ASHP)
- California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
Career Networks Institute
702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange, CA 92868
View campus map for Career Networks Institute
Very good walkability. We recommend walking in this area.
Some transit. This area has limited public transportation.
Seasonal average temperatures for Orange, CA
- Latino: 34%
- African American: 8%
- Caucasian: 36%
- American Indian or Alaska native: 1%
- Asian: 16%
- Unknown and Other: 6%
|American Indian or Alaska native||1%|
|Unknown and Other||6%|
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Career Networks Institute. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Career Networks Institute.