EDUCATE. PASS IT ON.
Master the Art of Teaching.
Graduate programs for teacher licensure
Online. Competency-based. Master-focused.
Earn your Masters of Education degree and take the next step in your career.
Whether you are new to teaching or you are an experienced teacher seeking a master's degree and an additional license, Merrimack College can prepare you for success with the comprehensive skills needed to inspire the next generation into greatness.
Our Masters of Education Degree Program is composed of online courses, which means you can take courses from home and at your own pace without having to fit weekly trips to campus for lectures into your busy schedule. You'll be able to attend in-person immersion events, which allow you to meet fellow students and interact with world-class faculty and guest speakers.
ENROLL IN MERRIMACK'S MASTERS OF EDUCATION PROGRAM
Choose from 3 program concentrations:
- Elementary Education Concentration (Grades 1-6)
- Moderate Disabilities Concentration (Pre-K-8)
- Curriculum & Instruction
The Merrimack Difference
By enrolling in Merrimack's competency-based M.Ed., you can:
- Flexible schedules so you can work at your own pace
- One-on-one virtual support from world-class Merrimack faculty and your personal program success coach.
- Gain valuable comprehensive skills through our competency-based education curriculum.
- Utilize next-generation technology for learning and practicing your teaching skills
CTA: Become the Master of your Future at Merrimack College
School Website: Merrimack College
315 Turnpike St
North Andover, MA 01845
View campus map for Merrimack College
Very good walkability. We recommend walking in this area.
Seasonal average temperatures for North Andover, MA