Thomas More College The Accelerated Program (TAP)
TAP is designed with the adult student in mind. Our degree programs are designed for working adults, where students can earn their degree while working full time. Classes meet once a week at a location near you and rely on additional group study. Thomas More believes in applying real-life situations to the programs of study.
TAP was introduced in 1993, and since then has had more than 3,000 students enrolled who have earned associate, bachelor, and master's degrees while working full time. The degree program course work was shortened from a standard semester to 5–7 weeks per course.
NEW PROGRAMS AVAILABLE. CLASSES FORMING NOW!
MBA now online - see if you qualify for a GMAT waiver!
Master of Education (M.Ed.)
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT )
Bachelor of Elected Studies- Communication
RN to BSN TAP Advantages:
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your education with your personal and professional life
- Convenient locations near work or home
- Affordable programs with many financing options, employer assistance (if applicable), military discounts and financial aid available for those who qualify.
- Student books are delivered to the classroom
- Class size is small (about 14-24 students)
- One course at a time
- Accelerated programs
School Website: Thomas More College, Crestview
- Thomas More College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Master, Bachelor, and Associate Degrees. Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, phone: 404-679-4500).
Thomas More College, Crestview
333 Thomas More Parkway
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
View campus map for Thomas More College, Crestview
Good walkability. We think you’ll enjoy walking in this area.
Seasonal average temperatures for Fort Mitchell, KY