The Health Training Center ( HTC ) is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Education. Dr. Stanton Rome is the Director. He has provided health courses for over 20 years.
Why Enroll in our Programs?
• Job market demand for health care professionals is strong, steady and growing.
• Earn Certificates in less than 4 months
• Pay less for career training fields that have strong demand
• Take Classes at 7 convenient locations: Attleboro, Cambridge, Framingham, Lowell, Lynn, Stoughton and Worcester
• Flexible class schedule that meet your needs: Mornings, Afternoons, Nights, Saturdays & Sundays.
• Weekend Certificate Institute
• Costs from $1,195 to $6,100.
• VA Approved Training
• Internships provided when necessary.
• Health Training Center's tuition is $7,000-$10,000 less than our competition and our students earn the same salaries
Some classes include Instructor supervised study/tutoring if needed.
School Website: Health Training Center, Cambridge
Health Training Center, Cambridge
Cambridge, MA 02139
Seasonal average temperatures for Cambridge, MA
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Health Training Center, Cambridge. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Health Training Center, Cambridge.