Get Admissions Info
Daymar College, Clarksville Online
Daymar College Online
Daymar College has been providing career training since 1963. As a career training school, Daymar College offers more than 30 career tracks at our 9 beautiful campuses in addition to our Online Degree Programs. Our professional faculty brings their passion to the classroom to provide each student with the quality instruction needed to help you be successful on the job and in life. Small class sizes, day and evening classes, and relevant training are just some of the things that make Daymar College a great place to prepare for your future career. If you're ready for real success in the real world, Daymar College can provide the skills and training needed to help get you there. We provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere where students can learn the skills required to obtain the careers they need to have the lives they want.
Why Daymar Online?
Because you'll be able to choose from a number of programs in fast-growing fields. Because we offer flexible scheduling, from online education options that take advantage of advances in technology that makes education more convenient. Because our instructors are dedicated, experienced professionals who really want you to succeed. Because our programs are career-focused, designed to give you the skills and knowledge employers are looking for. Because our Career Services staff is there to help you with interview tips, college internship seminar programs and career preparation services designed to help you succeed. Because you'll be able to study when and where you want. Because you can take advantage of advances in technology today – and be ahead of the curve in the future.
To provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere where students can learn the skills required, to obtain the careers they need, to have the lives they want.
- To stress to all students the importance of a sound general education background in which they can broaden their understanding of society and the complexities affecting that society.
- To provide education and training to students on a group and individualized basis, helping students realize their full potential in specialized business knowledge and skills.
- To help students reach a level of social maturity that will be respected in the community as well as in the business world.
- To help graduates in securing meaningful and satisfying entry-level employment through career and job placement assistance services.
- Daymar College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The ACCSC website is located at www.accsc.org