Get Admissions Info
Central Penn College, Online
YOU CAN: HAVE A MORE REWARDING CAREER. YOU WILL: GET THERE FROM HERE.
Central Penn College gives you the support you need every step of the way. You'll enjoy flexible day, evening and online courses in an accelerated degree program. Plus one-on-one counseling, financial assistance and more. To get started, apply today. Open the first door.
- A new survey finds that 90.6% of recent Central Penn College graduates are employed in their chosen field or continuing their education within one year of graduation.*
- Voted #1 for Online Education by the readers of the Central Penn Business Journal two years in a row.
- Offers more than $500,000 in scholarships to new and current students each year.
- Operates on an accelerated, year-round schedule that enables motivated students to complete their degree sooner.
- Provides both in-person and online support services, including tutors, personal advisors and counseling.
- Has been a leader in career education for more than 135 years.
** This new data comes from the recently published “2018-2019 One-Year Graduate Follow-up Report” compiled by the college's Center for Career Services and Development.
Request Information Now!
Our Certificate Programs
- Medical Billing and Coding
Our Associate's Programs
- Accounting Associate Degree
- CIS - Applications Development
- Criminal Justice Associate Degree
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Associate Degree
- Medical Assisting-Associates (Hybrid)
- Paralegal (Hybrid)
Our Bachelor's Programs
- Accounting Bachelor Degree
- Business Administration - Healthcare Admin
- Business Administration - Management
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Administration Bachelor Degree
- Corporate Communication Bachelor Degree
- Criminal Justice Administration Bachelor Degree
- Homeland Security Management
- Information Technology Bachelor Degree
- IT - Application Development
- IT - Cyber Security
- Legal Studies (Hybrid)
Our Masters Programs
- Organizational Leadership: Organizational Developement
- Organizational Leadership: Financial Analysis
We make getting your degree easier than ever with three convenient locations – two in Central PA. We also offer the flexibility of online courses. Learn More!
Central Penn College, accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, emerged from a business school, earning its new status and name in April 1999 after the Pennsylvania Department of Education authorized the Associate in Science and Associate in Applied Science Degrees.
Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), upon recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board. Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756, (727) 210-2350(727) 210-2350.
Legal Studies and Paralegal - American Bar Association (ABA) approval since 1980
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, www.centralpenn.edu/disclosures