Here at Fielding Graduate University, we are different from other graduate schools. Taking a multidisciplinary, principles-centered, values-based, and inclusive approach to leadership and practice, we prize process along with effective outcomes. Whether our graduates become psychologists, educators, organizational development consultants, coaches, or practitioners, they acknowledge the evolutionary nature and interconnectedness of solving today's problems. Leadership competencies, such as being skillful in emotional and social intelligence, decision-making judgement, and conflict management, are combined with area expertise to create uniquely qualified graduates and leaders in whatever sphere they may find themselves over their life's journey.
- Academic Excellence: We commit to the highest quality scholarship, research, and practice.
- Community: We support a collaborative learning environment built on inclusion and mutual respect.
- Diversity: We commit to having a faculty, staff and student body that is diverse and inclusive. We embrace and celebrate the wisdom, knowledge and experiences of our diverse community.
- Learner-centered Education: We create an interactive experience that responds to the interrelated personal and professional lives of our students.
- Social Justice: We commit to advancing equality and justice in our University, and in the local, national, and global communities impacted by our work.
- Transformational Learning: We inspire a re-examination of one's world view and underlying assumptions to enable a deeper understanding of self and society.
Since 1974, Fielding has applied these ideas to educating passionate, motivated students–and transforming them into gratified, successful graduates who go on to make positive changes in their organizations and communities.
Students seeking financial aid may file a FAFSA to be considered for Fielding tuition assistance programs like institutional scholarships, grants and student loans.*
* Financial aid is only available for those who qualify.
Fielding Graduate University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
School Website: Fielding Graduate University
Fielding Graduate University
2020 De La Vina Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Excellent walkability. You do not need a car for this area.
Seasonal average temperatures for Santa Barbara, CA
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Fielding Graduate University. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with Fielding Graduate University.