Mark Your Calendar With These Important Deadlines
- Application Deadline
- September 24
- Financial Aid Application Deadline
- June 29
|Tuition & Fees||$4,200||$9,438|
|Books & Supplies||$1,000||$1,000|
Did you know?
Approximately 63% of those attending South Puget Sound Community College receive financial aid. The average amount of federal, state, or local aid is $7,586. The average amount of student loans is $3,932. Make sure you apply to all grants and loans that you qualify for. You can also use our Scholarship Search to help you pay for college.
- Tuition & Fees: 50%
- Books & Supplies: 12%
- Other Expenses: 38%
|Tuition & Fees||50%|
|Books & Supplies||12%|
- Tuition & Fees: 69%
- Books & Supplies: 7%
- Other Expenses: 24%
|Tuition & Fees||69%|
|Books & Supplies||7%|
|Percent Receiving Aid||Average Amount Received|
|TOTAL FINANCIAL AID||63%||$7,586|
- Institution’s own financial aid form
- Direct Subsidized Stafford Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- FFEL Subsidized Stafford Loans
- FFEL Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Perkins Loans
- Other: alternative loans.
- Academic Management Services (AMS)
- School’s Own Payment Plan
This web site and associated pages are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by South Puget Sound Community College. CampusExplorer.com has no official or unofficial affiliation with South Puget Sound Community College.