Make Your Mark in Coyne’s Storied History
Career training is an important step in your journey toward a successful life. And with more than 110 years of career training experience, we at Coyne College are prepared to help you build a career that suits both your skillset and your personality.
Your training at Coyne will incorporate hands-on learning and job-related classroom study. Whether you are planning a career in a construction trade or in allied health, our programs are designed by professionals in each career field, whose expertise ensures that our curriculums remain up-to-date and relevant.
Choose the Coyne College program that’s right for you!
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (AAS degree or diploma option): Train to install and maintain heating and cooling systems for residences and commercial businesses.
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance (diploma): Train to become an entry-level electrician– building, troubleshooting and maintaining complex electrical systems.
- Electrical Construction and Planning (AAS degree): Learn to install and maintain electrical devices and wiring in homes, factories, offices and other structures.
- Medical Assistant (diploma): Train to complete clinical and administrative tasks for physicians and other health practitioners in a variety of settings.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist (diploma): Train to perform medical insurance billing and coding, as well as manage insurance procedures, coverage and patient benefits.
- Pharmacy Technician (diploma): Learn to prepare, process, and dispense medications in a hospital, retail or institutional pharmacy setting, under the direction of a licensed pharmacist.
Train with Coyne, and you’ll have access to:
- Financial aid available to those who qualify
- Day and evening class options – we work with all types of schedules
- Career Services and job placement assistance for graduates – we offer professional services to guide you into your chosen career
- More than 110 years of experience – we’ve thrived for longer than a century because of our quality programs and skilled faculty and staff
At Coyne College, your career success is the goal – period. Our dedicated staff and faculty members don’t consider our work a success until students experience their own career success.
Join the Coyne College tradition.
Coyne College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Medical Assistant program is programmatically accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Coyne College is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education. Complaints against this school may be registered with the Illinois Board of Higher Education, 431 East Adams, 2nd floor, Springfield Illinois 62701, www.IBHE.org. For more information, go to http://www.CoyneCollege.edu/disclosures
School Website: Coyne College
330 North Green Street
Chicago, IL 60607
Very good walkability. We recommend walking in this area.
Excellent transit. This area has plenty of convenient public transportation.
Seasonal average temperatures for Chicago, IL
- Chicago Colleges (94)